Helping Keep The Epworth Community Local
Mon October 14, 2019
- Disease threat row over imported Romanian dogs - A woman who has rescued hundreds of stray dogs from Romania says they pose no health threat.
- Why are there sex shops on the A1? - Why are they there and, in the age of the internet, who is going in?
- The hungry 26-year-old who set up a £100m food firm - When Timo Boldt realised he wanted to get meal kits delivered, he decided to set up his own firm.
- Ploughmen and women compete for national title in Nocton - About 250 contestants are taking part in the 69th British National Ploughing Championships.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.