Helping Keep The Epworth Community Local
Thu February 27, 2020
- Murder arrests after body found in house in Lincoln - Three men are held on suspicion of murder after police made the discovery in Lincoln.
- Two county schools shut over coronavirus fears - It comes as several schools close and some office workers are sent home due to virus fears.
- Sickest NHS patients 'face hours on trolleys' - BBC analysis shows a surge in hospital delays as experts warn 'little in tank' to cope with coronavirus.
- Chapel St Leonards crash: Victims named as Daniel and India Plaice - Daniel and India Plaice died when their car plunged into a dyke in Lincolnshire.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.