Helping Keep The Epworth Community Local
Tue August 20, 2019
- Boys sentenced for trashing Stamford model railway show - The four teenagers deliberately destroyed the £30,000 exhibition in a "rampage" after drinking vodka.
- Hopes fade for stolen blind hedgehog Stephen's return - Stephen the hedgehog was inside a van, which was stolen in Leeds on Saturday morning.
- Turkish army pension fund to buy British Steel - Turkey's military pension fund reaches a tentative deal to take over the insolvent steelmaker.
- Woodhall Spa mustard gas accused trio appear in court - About 150 canisters of the gas were unearthed at Roughton Moor in Lincolnshire in 2017.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.